Job Reference: WW123
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- £87900 - £102000 per annum
- Permanent / Full Time
Seven Life Science have an amazing opportunity available as a Program Manager, this role is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
An elastomeric molding leader and medical device manufacturing company located in the metro area of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Due to an aggressive growth strategy, we are expanding our technical staff and seeking an energic and skilled Program Manager. ISO 13485:2003 registered and compliant with FDA 21 CFR 820 and good manufacturing practices for medical devices.
Requirements and Experience
The successful candidate will have several years’ experience in leading cross functional teams from the quoting stage of a program through the hand off to production using our sophisticated project management system. Ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experience in the medical market
- Able to represent us in a professional manner to customers and suppliers.
- Motivated, self-starter
- Good communicator – verbal and written – potential role in training other personnel
- An engineering degree (mechanical or plastics) and five or more years experience is preferred.
Ability to manage multiple projects which includes:
- Sound project organization skills
- Effective timeline management (MS Project, Gantt charts, etc)
- Supplier management skills (mold makers, material suppliers)
- Skillful project budget management (On time, on target)
Ability to review part designs
(not great detail, but for draft, side-actions, the basics)
Understanding of injection mold tooling including:
- Mold features due to part geometry
- Mold construction basics (can review mold designs)
- Medical molding experience
- Silicone molding (LSR/LIM) experience
Understanding good manufacturing processes and advanced quality planning (APQP) including a working knowledge of the following:
- DOEs (Design of Experiments)
- Capability studies
- “Steel Safe” concept
- Automation concepts (press robots, automated assembly equipment)
- The relative cost impact of options and can choose the best option
Working with Seven Life Science:
We have been helping professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK Life Science, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.